So it has been a very long time since I've posted...
I am back up to 123.5 pounds. Which really sucks. Two days ago I was 124.5 though-had to lose at least a pound so I had some news to report.
Basically back to the old plan (I really lost about 17 pounds very, very, quickly between december and the end of march, and thinking about that has made me pretty motivated). I am once again living off of ice coffee and green tea, paired with vegetables and safe proteins like shrimp cocktail or plain chicken.
Today was not too great...
a lot of iced coffee
some green tea
a few bites of bread and cheese
a small cookie
a pieace of chocolate
a few small pieces of chicken
some sweet potato
a slice of baguette w/spread
some soy crisps
half a slice of banana bread
note how I did not list the calorie intake or exact portion because too disgusted with myself. I think in exactly a month I can get down to 118-which was my weight before I went on vacation (when everyone told me how skinny i was!!!)
Looking at pictures of Jessica Stroup isn't even thinspo. it is depressing. Therefore, i will admire this nameless model instead and envy her absolutely godlike body. sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment