This morning I weighed myself and I was 120.5...down 1.5 pounds! This is probably the result of yesterday's diet
4 plain shrimp (11 each: 44 cal)
5 strawberries (8 each: 40 cal)
2 clementines (35 each: 70 cal)
2 beets (58 each: 116)
1 bite of a rice krispy treat...it wasn't even good (60 cal?)
TOTAL INTAKE: 330 calories!
Now to be honest, I usually don't do this well. I am also NOT counting (and I will never count) any coffee I drink during the day. I drink it very, very dark with maybe one splash of skim milk and half of one sugar. This is usually my only calcium and caffeine besides green tea, and I would go crazy if I tried to eliminate that. It also stops me from eating which is always great.
So this morning, as I said, I was 120.5 from 122 yesterday. Very great news. Even better, I just weighed myself 12 hours later and was down about .75 pounds after eating:
10 baby carrots (5 each: 50 cal)
1 sugar cookie (max 100 cal)
3 tiny pretzel things (10 each: 30 cal)
1/2 of a small salad of mixed greens, zucchini, and cauliflower (max 70 cals)
2 strawberries (8 each: 16 cal)
2 small bites of a cupcake (40 cal?)
TOTAL INTAKE: About 306 calories!
I don't know what it is! I am eating so so little, I think it has to do with writing this down publicly. (even if no one ever reads this!)
I will also never count exercise as eliminating calories, but I will mention it. I did 1.5 hours of dance today, so that is probably good for something.
I ammmm starting to get a little bit hungry now but writing is inspiring me to ignore the walnut caramel bars in my kitchen and eat either 3 strawberries or a few more bites of my salad. The plan for tomorrow gets a little bit tricky because I will have to eat dinner with a friend so I think it will be:
Iced coffee at 730 am
1/2 Green tea at 930 am
Iced coffee at 1015 am
Green tea green tea greenteagreenteagreentea (I basically drink green tea or coffee all day to avoid food)
these liquids will last until about 3 pm, in between i will have a bag of strawberries (5 at the most, so 40 calories)
Then:
1/2 protein bar (80 cal) at 5pm
7 pm is dinner and i will have grilled vegetables w goat cheese (I wont actually eat the goat cheese obviously) and 1.5 cups of that is 350 cals. If I only have 1.5 cups I will have 470 calories total, which isnt bad.Eating with friends is always tricky because you don't want them too interested in how little your eating. Also, it is so hard to see them indulge themselves like pigs and eat whatever fattening guacamole fried burger sugar concoctions they fancy. Ugh.
ok well its off to bed for me! let's hope for lower than 119 tomorrow...
Love~Anastasia
No comments:
Post a Comment