March 11, 2010

this sucks.

Soooo the diet plan for yesterday was going flawlessly...until we decided to go for drinks after dinner. Even with the motivation of weighing in at 119 yesterday (!!!), I still couldn't resist the bread basket while everyone was getting drunk. I declined to drink in order to avoid calories, but instead wound up going to a friends house afterward and finishing a full bottle of white wine by myself. Waking up this morning after 3 hours of sleep contributed to a hangover for the records...and a lot of bingeing. Well actually, this morning I still weighed myself and i was 120.5 (gasp). That was due to my really fucked up eating schedule yesterday. Today I have had...

1 roll with raisins: 100 cal 1 peanut butter cookie: 150 cal 1 string cheese: 80 cal 1 grilled cheese: 210 cal? 1 can of coke: 100 cal

TOTAL INTAKE: 640 cal I am so fat and gross. I won't even have physical activity today! ew. Tomorrow I am doing a fruit only day, and will probably be able to stay under 300 calories-some thinspo for motivation: Edita Vilkeviciute

No comments: